The Badger Sett

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Badger Sett

All about the badgers

+12
Topcat
Ruby
Marmalade Fires
Luther
Leap
Vanilla
Brightside
Cerise
Vegas
Sofa
Dolphin Derby
Lucretia
16 posters

The Non-Existent Invite List

Dolphin Derby
    Dolphin Derby
    Wanker
    Wanker

The Non-Existent Invite List - Page 5 Empty Re: The Non-Existent Invite List

Post by Dolphin Derby Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:21 pm

It was an animated gif. It said "See your loved one's face light up", then cut to a woman's face next to a box of chocolates, then the box opened and the face glowed, then it cut to a massive explosion and said "With an incendiary device". Then it cut to the "Be the best, join the army thing". It was good.

I was wondering if I could find it in my photobucket account but I couldn't.

I did find these beauties though.

Something I made for TCL. No idea why.
    The Non-Existent Invite List - Page 5 Tclheader2

The Non-Existent Invite List - Page 5 Chardrabbit

No idea what this was about
    The Non-Existent Invite List - Page 5 SPIDER2
    Brightside
    Brightside
    Wanker
    Wanker

Post by Brightside Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:32 pm

That first one is quite spooky and current. I'm a small bit disappointed that you don't remember the stories behind that one or the last one mind.
    Lucretia
    Lucretia
    Wanker
    Wanker

Post by Lucretia Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:41 pm

I remember the smoking and drinking gerbil thing, but I have no idea why the spider or the badgers. Though it does illustrate an enduring and worrying obsession with badgers on my part.

Handbag deleted me in one of the last reshuffles. I don't go there anymore. I only ever really used it to stalk people a bit, anyway, and to prod Gecko with a textual stick periodically.
    VRB
    VRB

Post by VRB Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:47 pm

*waves*

Helllllllo everyone... I like this smiley cyclops

This website is running really slow for me though Sad
    Topcat
    Topcat
    Badger

Post by Topcat Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:17 pm

VRB wrote:*waves*

Helllllllo everyone... I like this smiley The Non-Existent Invite List - Page 5 Icon_cyclops

This website is running really slow for me though The Non-Existent Invite List - Page 5 Icon_sad

I got it slowed down especially Alan..
    VRB
    VRB

Post by VRB Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:42 pm

No

Is it just my internet connection or something? Everything else works fine, but here I can go and make a brew in between each page load. SORT IT AHHHRRRTTTT.
    Lucretia
    Lucretia
    Wanker
    Wanker

Post by Lucretia Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:55 pm

It's not broken, it must be you and your skanky nails slowing us all down.
    Topcat
    Topcat
    Badger

Post by Topcat Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Yeah, Will.
    Marmalade Fires
    Marmalade Fires
    Wanker
    Wanker

Post by Marmalade Fires Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:08 pm

Hello Vodders! Very Happy

I like the smoking rabbit, though I feel that I probably shouldn't, 'cause, y'know, it's cruel.

My Handbag avatar was this one. It's the avatar that represents me on the internet wherever I go. It's like an old furry, big eyed friend for me.

Someone called Cuppa Tea found it for me, I think even that Brighty may have shrunk it to size, as I was too much of a Luddite to do it myself.
    Marmalade Fires
    Marmalade Fires
    Wanker
    Wanker

Post by Marmalade Fires Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:11 pm

Oh, and we now have a bunch of fag ends as well as a dead pigeon amongst our avatars. What kind of shoddy operation are you running here, Batters? Very Happy
    ottervoe
    ottervoe
    Badger

Post by ottervoe Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Freakoid wrote:Bah. It appears they've deleted my account at some stage in the last 7 years or so.

My account was deactivated the day after I met Blaise in person. And wasn't that a joyous event Rolling Eyes
    Sheila
    Sheila
    Badger

Post by Sheila Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:18 pm

You do know how to make a good impression Otterthing.
    ottervoe
    ottervoe
    Badger

Post by ottervoe Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Sheila wrote:You do know how to make a good impression Otterthing.

Yes indeed. I am still not entirely sure how I wangled an invite to this place. I think probably that a mistake was made and that I should keep quiet about it incase someone realises and changes the locks while I nip out for a fag.
    Sheila
    Sheila
    Badger

Post by Sheila Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:41 pm

They let TC and Freakoid in, I think you are probably safe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content